June 21, 2014 Leave a comment
The Family Caregivers Kit is a collection of publications that help you understand your duties as an agent under a power of attorney, keep track of medications, protect your loved ones from scams, and more.
PUBLICATIONS FEATURED IN THE FREE FAMILY CAREGIVERS KIT
( Download Adobe Reader to view these publications.)
- Consumer Action Handbook Family Caregivers Kit -1
- Health Scams Family Caregivers Kit -2
- Money Smart for Older Adults: Financial Exploitation Family Caregivers Kit -3
- Managing Someone Else’s Money: Fiduciary Family Caregivers Kit -4
- Managing Someone Else’s Money: Court Appointed Guardians Family Caregivers Kit -5
- Managing Someone Else’s Money: Representative / VA Fiduciary Family Caregivers Kit -6
- Managing Someone Else’s Money: Trustees / Revocable Living Trust Family Caregivers Kit -7
- My Medicines Family Caregivers Kit -8
- Use Medicines Wisely Family Caregivers Kit -9
As an independent licensed Life, Accident and Health Insurance professional, I represent several insurance companies authorized to conduct business in New York. For more information about how affordable insurance can protect your assets and provide you greater control over your financial planning, please contact me at (518) 346-2115 for a confidential and complimentary consultation.
"This service is provided by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Food and Drug Administration's Office of Women's Health and the Federal Citizen Information Center at the General Services Administration."